About The Architects' Journal Magazine Subscription
Each week The Architects' Journal (AJ) delivers comprehensive building studies, in-depth weekly news analysis and the latest regulatory and legislative updates that accurately reflect the state of British architecture.
The AJ is the UK’s best-selling weekly architecture resource and the leading provider of practical details required by architects and architectural professionals. Now available on iPad, the AJ presents readers with a unique opportunity to access interactive projects and bonus content - enhancing the AJ experience.
An annual subscription to the AJ comprises:
- AJ iPad edition
- Full access to all content on TheAJ.co.uk
- AJBuildingsLibrary.co.uk, a searchable WIKI of architectural drawings and details from 1,500 buildings
- Weekly print and digital editions of The Architects' Journal
- Monthly print and digital editions of the AJ Specification product title*
- AJ Mobile website for iPhone, Android and Blackberry
With more in-depth building studies than any other magazine, useable technical information compiled by the AJ’s own technical editor plus latest industry news in the form of analysis, sustainability updates and regulatory changes; the AJ covers all aspects of the profession. In addition, the AJ’s Buildings Library enables architects to research and download plans, images and project data from over 1,500 projects - an essential research tool which grows consistently throughout the year.